With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Operator to join our NISSAN team in Irving TX. This is a full time position with great benefits!
This role will be responsible for performing a combination of the following tasks related to the receipt, storage and shipment of automotive parts and accessories. Contributing to building brand value and achieving enduring profitable growth.
Job functions include but are not limited to:
1. Utilizing a handheld scanner, warehouse operator performs the following functions
* Picks, sorts and packs bin and bulk automotive parts.
* Receives and stocks bin and bulk automotive parts.
2. Ensures workload rates are achieved on a consistent basis.
3. Ensures quality and accuracy by verification of parts received and shipped against scanner and pick label information.
4. Uses mobile powered equipment, i.e. stock chasers and forklifts, as needed.
5. Ensures compliance with all safety policies and practices.
6. Maintains cleanliness and organization based on 5S standards.
7. Participates in management efforts towards process improvements.
1. Job Knowledge and Skill: Ability to read and follow detailed instruction, as well as decipher and verify multi-digit part numbers. Ability to physically perform all tasked required associated with the Reach Truck Operation.
2. Experience: 2-3 years Forklift (HiLo) experience or Stand-Up Reach Truck preferred. Related experience in receiving/stock-keeping or picking/packing preferred.
3. Education: A high school diploma or G.E.D.
4. Computer use to look up data or information utilizing Nissan’s Warehouse Management System (WMS). Use and Follow instructions utilizing Handheld Scanner/ Work and work an On-Board Monitor.
The physical requirements described below are representative of those an employee must normally meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
1. Physical Abilities:
Ability to physically perform all tasks listed in job functions, which may involve continuous use of mechanical controls requiring repetitive hand/arm motion and lifting up to 50 lbs.
************Must be able to work any shift***************
Benefits of joining the NISSAN Team:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision plan
Employee Lease Car Program with NISSAN and Infiniti Vehicles
Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off
Employee Assistance Program and Wellness Program
Education Reimbursement and Professional Development
401(k) match PLUS Company Annual Retirement Contribution
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology and business evolution of the automotive industry by applying today.
Nissan is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen for roles based in the United States and background screening for all positions.
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan’s policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law. Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire; Nissan uses E-Verify to validate employment eligibility. **Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.**
Irving Texas United States of America