, a global leader innbsp;IT security
, is the fastest growing provider of Privileged Access Management
solutions that protect an organization’s most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats.nbsp;Our mission is to make self-sufficient security champions, by making security tools people love to use that make privilege management achievable for everyone.
The results show:nbsp;--We havenbsp;over 10,000 customers
worldwide ranging from mid-sized organizations to Fortune 100 companies and are adding hundreds of new customers every quarter.nbsp;--We arenbsp;growing at twice the rate
of the overall PAM market (50% vs 25%).--nbsp;We are amongnbsp;Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies
six years in a row.Position Summary
The Junior Sales Engineer is a key member of the customer-facing sales team having primary responsibility for providing pre-sales technical support for all Thycotic solutions. The Junior Sales Engineer will identify key customer requirements and will be able to present Thycotic solutions and use cases that meet the applicable requirements.
This position will report to the territory Sales Engineering Manager.nbsp; This is a remote based position, however, the ideal candidate will be located in the Pacific time zone.
- Prepare for and deliver customized use case driven demonstrations of Thycotic solutions.
- Provide consultative support for sales team, partners, and customers.
- Ensure continuing client engagement during demonstrations and other technical sessions related to sales opportunities.
- Address technical blockers that are impeding the closing of opportunities.
- Represent Thycotic at trade shows and other industry events.
- Contribute to RFP/RFI and RFQ responses (RFX).
- Manage technical proof-of-concepts (POCs).
- Identify and communicate upsell opportunities.
Skills and Requirements
Why Work at Thycotic?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent presentation and listening skills, and the ability to learn and improve these based on feedback from management and peers.
- Strong presentation skills as well as the ability to build and present high-quality product demonstrations to both technical and executive audiences.
- A strong understanding of computer and network infrastructure.
- Working experience with MS Windows, MS SQL Server, Active Directory, and some knowledge of UNIX/Linux.
- Knowledge of commonly used security technologies and protocols.
- Organization and prioritization skills.
- CISSP, MSCE, GIAC, CEH, or ISACA certifications a plus.
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful
work, a culture of innovation
and great career progression
Thycotic was named a Best Places to Work
Award Winner in 2019 and 2020 in recognition of our positive work environment and culture, as reported by employees.nbsp; A focus on employee advancement and our ethos of respect are just some of the reasons why people love working here!Thycotic Software, LLC (Thycotic) is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.