, a global leader innbsp;IT security
, is the fastest growing provider of Privileged Access Management
solutions that protect an organization’s most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats.nbsp;Our mission is to make self-sufficient security champions, by making security tools people love to use that make privilege management achievable for everyone.
The results show:nbsp;--We havenbsp;over 10,000 customers
worldwide ranging from mid-sized organizations to Fortune 100 companies and are adding hundreds of new customers every quarter.nbsp;--We arenbsp;growing at twice the rate
of the overall PAM market (50% vs 25%).--nbsp;We are amongnbsp;Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies
six years in a row.Position Summary
Thycotic is looking for Automation Engineers to develop, use, and maintain a Selenium-based framework for creating and running automated tests in an Azure DevOps pipeline environment.nbsp;nbsp; Automation Engineers will modify the framework to optimize automated test creation as well as lead the test team in creating and maintaining highly resilient automated tests for commercial software products.nbsp;
This is a remote/telecommute position based out of your home office.nbsp;Reports to the Vice President of Software Operations.Key Responsibilities
- Code and improve automated test framework, written in C# and Selenium, striking the optimal balance of tool features with test case requirements.nbsp;
- Implement and enhance execution of automated test cases using Azure DevOps pipeline processes.
- Identify test gaps and drive requirements for new test tools and/or test frameworks.
- Provide technical and architectural guidance to build/improve automation solutions that support Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Agile practices.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Thycotic software product suite and its configurations in order to create optimized, efficient features within the test framework.nbsp;
- Lead analyst to debug, correct, and maintain automated test case failures.
- Code review automated test cases for consistency, re-use, and resiliency.
- As part of Azure DevOps pipeline process, create automated test results reports that identify passes and failures.
- Document and train QA and development product teams on automated test case creation and pipeline execution.nbsp;nbsp;
- Lead off-shore and near shore automation team in identifying and designing the most efficient cases and workflows for high quality, rapid software release.
- Hands on ability to design resilient test cases and workflows that employ high re-use and require low maintenance.nbsp;nbsp;
- Participate as a key resource in company-wide Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration/DevOps software release process.nbsp;
Skills and Requirements
Why Work at Thycotic?
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in programming and computer science preferred or equivalent experience.
- Expert in automation coding using Selenium in C#.
- 3+ years of full-time work experience programming test automation projects.
- Hands on experience with Azure DevOps pipelines or other CI/CD processes and tools (Jenkins, CircleCI).
- Working experience with test case management repositories like Microsoft Azure Test Plans.
- Experience with software/system troubleshooting to determine causes of failures in automated tests.
- Experience with full life cycle software development including unit and software integration testing, and configuration management.
- Experience building, deploying, and managing test environments in both AWS and vSphere.
- Solid experience generating, implementing, and training team members on best practices for test case re-use and shared steps for rapid test automation.
- Ability to work flexible hours to communicate and interact with USA-based, offshore, and near shore technical teams.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Excellent English verbal and written language skill.
- Strong ability for adapting to challenges and continual process improvement in a rapid technical environment.
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful
work, a culture of innovation
and great career progression
Thycotic was named a Best Places to Work
Award Winner in 2019 and 2020 in recognition of our positive work environment and culture, as reported by employees.nbsp; A focus on employee advancement and our ethos of respect are just some of the reasons why people love working here!Thycotic Software, LLC (Thycotic) is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.