Are you interested in joining one of Sweden’s most leading tech brands and be part of our journey forward? We are one of the most successful companies in the world that you have probably never heard of, according to Forbes Magazine, and we have exciting future plans! We are looking for a Service Implementation Specialist to help deliver great service towards our clients.
The essence of the role
Sinch is a leading communications platform provider serving customers worldwide. Our world class communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) processes over 30 billion API calls per year and combines programmable API’s, cloud computing with our unparalleled Tier 1 Super Network, to deliver one of the highest service levels in the industry.
Our highest revenue clients are the world’s largest Enterprises. These clients are complimented by a strong small/medium business base and developer community. We provide Messaging, Voice, Video, and Verification services via one platform removing the complexities of customer engagement for our clients.
As Our Service Implementation Specialist, you will:
- Responsible for the performance and coordination of all Operator and Supplier Administration and Regulatory Compliance duties relating to the ordering, deployment and on-going usage of messaging services for US and Canadian clients.
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders to detail requirements, changes and service modification.
- Manage client/campaign certifications with wireless carriers to assure compliance and functionality with the SINCH messaging platform utilizing proprietary systems and 3rd party tools.
- US Campaign Onboarding, this includes Review, Submission and Certification of US Messaging Campaigns on Short Codes, Long Codes and Toll-Free numbers.
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent IT work experience and training preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with detail-orientation and proven ability to work well in a self-directed manner.
- Excellent organizational skills. The ability to manage multiple tasks with due dates will be part of your everyday duties.
- Preference for 1 3 years of experience using PC-based applications in the telephony or IT services industry.
- Exposure to SMS (messaging) business applications and terminology is a plus.
- Basic knowledge or exposure to wireless carrier processing processes is preferred.
- Experiencing using web-based CRM or Service Desk applications; Salesforce.com or Atlassian Service Desk/JIRA experience is a strong plus.
- Willingness and flexibility to support business needs outside normal work hours