Are you interested in joining one of the world's leading tech brands and be part of our journey forward? We are one of the most successful companies in the world that you have probably never heard of, according to Forbes Magazine, and we have exciting future plans! We are looking for a Solution Sales Director to help foster our growth plans for the Americas.
The essence of the role
We are looking for a sales hunter who can have deep value and mid-level technical discussions around Sinch’s RTC (Real Time Communication) solutions (flash call, voice, video, and verification). This person can bring large Enterprise sales expertise and a higher degree of focus to high-profile net new logo business as well as existing customers for cross-sell and upsell. Working with several groups of the broader team will be required. This is an individual contributor role that requires a hunter, self-starter mentality. This role carries a solution-based quota across a territory.
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree preferred.
- At least five (7-10) years of industry sales experience.
- Background can be telecom/and-or enterprise software.
- Able to manage the entire sales cycle from demand generation, qualification, presentation, and closing.
- Strategic leadership ability and relationship building skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High energy, motivated, and hunter personality who can drive revenue growth.
- Background in software/SaaS or other related Enterprise sales experience.
- Background with RTC solutions (via CPAAS): voice, video, and verification preferred.
- Background in a solution focused sales role.
- Demonstrated track record of success in previous roles.
In order to contribute in this role you will:
- Own a regional quota for the Sinch RTC solutions.
- Build business by identifying and selling prospects and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Running sales cycles (with other team members) from start to finish.
- Identify business opportunities with both new customers (prospects) as well as existing customers by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options and whitespace.
- Sell products and value by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Doing excellent discovery and therefore finding value fit. Communicating that value and fit to prospective clients or existing clients.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Join us on our journey!
Getting hired at Sinch is more than being a creative and dynamic individual with a solid track record. It’s about fit. Is your drive aimed at the same direction as ours? Does your interpersonal savvy and high-performance DNA match ours? Finding an experienced and detailed candidate who can juggle a variety of exciting tasks will thrive in this environment. Strong skills coupled with professional and personable charisma is important in this highly creative and energetic environment, which is why the candidate who thrives in a fun environment while holding themselves and their teammates accountable will find a warm and welcome reception at Sinch like nowhere else!
Tell us why you are the right fit for the Solution Sales Director role at Sinch. We are excited to hear from you and look forward to reviewing your application and resume!