Are you a dynamic thinker, a globally-minded Mamp;A Integration specialist? Are you interested in joining one of Sweden’s leading tech brands and a leading player in global enterprise communications? We are on a fast-paced growth mission fuelled in part by our global Mamp;A strategy. With 10+ acquired companies in the last 5 years it’s a busy time for integration, from technology to sales, so we a looking for an experienced global Mamp;A Integration Deal Lead to drive these initiatives for the Mamp;A Integration group. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work in a role which will have a very big impact on Sinch business and growth journey. Sinch has been listed as a top 10 growth company by Financial Times.
The essence of the role
The Integration Deal lead drives execution of our acquisition strategy post-close, cross-functionally and across the globe. You will define, plan and coordinate activities across the Mamp;A life cycle, over multiple and simultaneous Acquisitions for Sinch.
As our new Mamp;A Integration Deal Lead you will:
- Project manage Sinch Mamp;A deals globally, as the Integration Management Office team Deal Lead
- Ideally join the deal team in the DD process and carry the deal post-close.
- Drive execution of the Mamp;A goals, developing an end-state vision and strategy, track progress on objectives, identify areas needing additional support, identifying potential risks, proactively manage and resolve any blocker to deliver goals.
- Be the owner of and act as a COO of the acquired companies and manage teams directly or indirectly to ensure integration runs smoothly, through deep knowledge of the acquired companies and by getting to know the management team.
- Produce overarching frameworks and processes based on existing deal activity to support future deals and improve organisational readiness in your region.
Keys for success
- Experienced within Telecom, Media and Tech and have run and worked on global deals as well as run an Integration Management Office before
- Dynamic and globally-minded self starter personality
- Deep experience and comfort in managing large, cross-country and cross-functional programmes, ideally with carve out experience.
- Agile and problem-solving mindset with strong ability to simplify complex problems to actionable plans.
- Great communications skills, able to summarise a deal at senior level, embracing the importance of an outstanding communications experience for all involved
- Ability to absorb, analyze and process large quantities of disparate information and synthesize quickly with attention to detail.
- Deliver as a team player and Sinch ambassador
- Stay current on Mamp;A trends and best practices
- Fast paced and comfortable working in an environment with tight deadlines and significant level of ambiguity and change
- Ability to collaborate with business leaders to develop cross-functional plans and execution plans leveraging various functional HR groups
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal/influencing skills, including ability to build relationships and leverage resources within the HR function
In order to be successful in the role you are an experienced Acquisition Integration manager, who loves high-stakes, strategic programme management. You have a strong interest and understanding of Technology business models and a global, problem-solver mentality. You enjoy working collaboratively and effectively with colleagues while handling multiple projects on various timelines in a fast-paced environment. You also have excellent communications skills, both verbal and written and enjoy having fun at work, contributing to a great employee experience with a positive attitude!
- At least 10+ years global Integration Management experience
- Proven experience working cross-functionally in Telecom, Media and Tech industries
- Broad understanding of various business functions
- Demonstrated knowledge of cross-functional Mamp;A Integration and processes, with experience in one or more of the following areas: Carve-Out and TSA Planning and execution, Employee Experience, Operating Models, Outsourcing Advisory, Go-to-Market planning, and Strategy execution
- Experience working internationally and in virtual teams
- Strong experience in complex project management (including cross-functional teams and external advisors)
- In-house and/or external consulting experience including senior management engagement and strategy work
- University Masters degree in relevant field, ideally MBA
- Microsoft Office, especially excel and ppt skills are necessary to perform in the role
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
You’ll stand out from the crowd if you have:
- Fluency in Portuguese and / or Spanish
The role will be based in one of Sinch’s key sites (preferably Atlanta, or US-based). Our corporate language is English, please provide your application in English.
Our expert teams are built from some of the most experienced in the industry. We employ people from all over the world, from all walks of life and from all backgrounds. We work together, feeding on our diversity to make us stronger, and we encourage each other to be the best we can be. Innovation drives us, and we challenge ourselves every day.
Are you ready? Join us on our journey!
About the recruitment process:
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. We follow a competence-based, structured interview process where your skills, experience and attributes relevant to the role and Sinch will be assessed. As part of our recruitment process, pre-employment testing is used to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role. We acknowledge that there are two parties making a decision in this process and welcome you to ask any questions you may have at any stage of the process.