As our Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be the face of our brand at Sinch, you will inspire candidates through consistent interaction as you provide them with the most engaging candidate experience. You will work in an exciting environment managing the full-cycle recruitment process, from sourcing to hiring, having high expectations and a good eye for top talent. You will be actively involved in various Talent Acquisition projects and global employer branding activities.
You will join a global and growing team of 6 people and report into our Director of Talent. The Talent team will continue to grow globally during 2021.
Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. Our cloud communications platform reaches every mobile phone on the planet, in seconds or less, through mobile messaging, voice and video.
We are a high growth tech company with a global span. However, most things are still undone within the Talent area and there is huge potential. We have an active Mamp;A strategy and have grown from 600 people to almost tripled in size over the last year needless to say we have a lot of exciting work ahead of us!
How You Will Be Successful
- You will build strong relationships with our leaders and gain a clear understanding of their staffing goals, in order to ensure that the most qualified candidates are hired to have the right people, in the right place, at the right time.
- You will inspire our candidates through developing relationships and maintain a consistent pipeline of candidates on a proactive basis who are ready to join our dynamic team when opportunities become available.
- You will tactically source passive and active candidates through a variety of recruitment methods such as networking, LinkedIn, use of social media, employee referrals, and job fairs to ensure we find the most qualified candidates who will bring a positive attitude to our team and who reflect our strong culture.
- You will develop and manage Sinchs digital Employer Branding content in relevant channels, in addition to designing and leading career events and other employer brand activities.
- You will identify, assess and drive our collaboration with external recruitment agencies and search firms by utilizing your proven experience and the staying abreast of the latest industry and talent acquisition trends to meet the specific hiring needs of the businesses you support.
- You will continue to identify, design and execute on strategic talent acquisition projects and initiatives both local and global and partner with the team to enhance reporting and metrics, and scale Sinchs overall recruiting practice.
- 5+ years full cycle recruiting experience, preferably as an in-house recruiter in the technology industry hiring both technical, product, sales, and operations type roles
- Bachelors or Masters degree in human resources or related field or equivalent relevant experience.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully sourcing and identifying top talent.
The Qualities You Will Have
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both in written and spoken English.
- High attention to detail and ability to drive projects
- Customer-driven focus dedicated to quality and success.
- Strong interest in understanding the business and what drives performance.
- Desire to work collaboratively and effectively while handling multiple projects on various timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong team player with collaboration across teams, functional areas, geographic areas.
How to Apply
We are excited to hear from you and look forward to reviewing your application!
About the recruitment process: To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. We follow a competence-based, structured interview process where your skills, experience and attributes relevant to the role and Sinch will be assessed. As part of our recruitment process, pre-employment testing is used to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role. We acknowledge that there are two parties making a decision in this process and welcome you to ask any questions you may have at any stage of the process.