Are you interested in joining one of Sweden’s most leading tech brands and be part of our journey forward? We are one of the most successful companies in the world that you have probably never heard of, according to Forbes Magazine, and we have exciting future plans! We are looking for a Dedicated Support Engineer that will ensure our team has the support and leadership required for clients to receive maximum value from Sinch’s products and services.
The essence of the role
The Dedicated Support Engineer will be responsible for ensuring our most valuable and strategic clients receive industry leading customer experience and technical service quality. Through managing support tickets, working closely with our clients and cross functional teams the position provides dedicated technical support and service delivery management for key clients who are assigned to them.
Who are you?
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred; 1-2 experience supporting core IT production environments.
- Power user level of the Linux operating system.
- Good understanding of Unix text parsing/manipulation tools, willing to learn technology.
- Exposure to Perl/Bash scripting abilities.
- Experience with web-based protocols and general Linux-based TCP/IP networking (ifconfig, netstat, tcpdump, etc.).
- Experience supporting Java-based production applications.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making
- Strong sense of ‘Customer First’ mentality
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience working in a fast paced, high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in the mobile industry or telephone services is a plus or having a keen interest in mobile communications (A2P SMS, MMS, OTT, IoT) is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven track record of building successful client relationships
- Willing to travel and visit client sites as needed
- High energy, positive attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong working knowledge in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM tools (Salesforce)
As our new Dedicated Support Engineer:
- Individually responsible for establishing, defining and refining end to end delivery on services, incidents and reauests for assigned clients
- Work closely with Client related issues, answer calls and support clients for all technical issues and requests
- Will deal with focused enterprise clients that are assigned to the role.
- Monitor and support the core Sinch messaging platform
- Actively promote a close working relationship with our clients and internal teams to maximise service delivery and customer experience.
- Provide day-to-day support for customer escalations and incident tickets.
- Provide day-to-day monitoring and sometimes operational support and administration of Linux/Java-based services during installation, configuration and regular upgrades or maintenance of the Sinch core messaging applications.
- Troubleshoot problems with and help reconfigure the messaging platform as needed to ensure the good service quality
- Conduct problem management and proactive service quality improvements
- Have a continual service improvement mentality
- Contribue to regular cross functional meetings internally to drive service delivery and improvement
- Work closely with Service Delivery Management, Account Director and Account Manager to optimise customer experience
- Maintain positive and proactive relationships with customers
- Meet or exceed customer SLAs, KPI’s and customer satisfaction metrics
In order to contribute in this role you have:
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Customer-driven focus dedicated to quality and success
- Interpersonal adeptness with proven ability to develop and foster relationships, both internally and externally
- Strong interest in understanding the business and what drives performance
- Desire to work collaboratively and effectively while handling multiple projects on various timelines in a fast-paced environment
- High energy and a strong team player with collaboration across teams, functional areas, geographic areas
- Sense of humor and enjoy having fun at work, contributing to a great employee experience with a positive attitude!
Join us on our journey!
Getting hired at Sinch is more than being a creative and dynamic individual with a solid track record. It’s about fit. Is your drive aimed at the same direction as ours? Does your interpersonal savvy and high-performance DNA match ours? Finding an experienced and detailed customer success candidate who can juggle a variety of exciting tasks will thrive in this environment. Strong skills coupled with professional and personable charisma is important in this highly creative and energetic environment, which is why the candidate who thrives in a fun environment while holding themselves and their teammates accountable will find a warm and welcome reception at Sinch like nowhere else!
Tell us why you are the right fit for the Dedicated Support Engineer role at Sinch. We are excited to hear from you and look forward to reviewing your application and resume!