Are you interested in joining one of the world's leading tech brands and be part of our journey forward? We are one of the most successful companies in the world that you have probably never heard of, according to Forbes Magazine, and we have exciting future plans! We are looking for a North America Marketing Lead.
The essence of the role
Sinch is growing and so is our Marketing team. We are creating a Marketing organization focused on contribution to Gross Profit (GP) via generating SQL, Pipeline, and Won deals. This team will lead acquisition and upsell, cross sell programs for the region, working closely with sales and central marketing teams.
This role will lead North America’s marketing efforts focused on driving GP growth by driving net new logos acquisition, establishing an effective cross-sell, up-sell program and supporting brand awareness efforts. This person would work closely with sales leaders in the region (both Sinch USA and Sinch For Marketing) and central marketing teams to create a market plan and build scalable campaign execution capabilities.
Who are you?
- Experience in creating and executing regional market plans
- Working closely with sales stakeholders to understand regional priorities and the market
- Experienced in planning and executing demand gen marketing strategies
- Preferably worked in SaaS, Cloud or ASP based Solution companies
- Working knowledge of CRM and marketing automation platforms Salesforce, CRM, Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot etc
- Strong stakeholder management skills for a matrixed organization
- Program management and planning, with internal and external teams
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Energized by an agile and fast paced culture
- 10+ years experience running marketing and digital demand gen digital programs
What You’ll Do
- Owning all marketing performance goals and objectives for the territory.
- Leading all initiatives to support achievement of these goals
- Leading regional market plan development that will cover acquisition, customer marketing and brand awareness for North America for Sinch and Sinch for Marketing as measured by contribution to achieving sales’ targets established by the region.
- Establishing a strong campaign execution engine in partnership with the central marketing team, contributing to net new and cross sell, upsell GP.
- Prioritization and leading digital ad-spend for Sinch including:
- SEO, SEM
- Account Based Marketing (ABM)
- Brand/Consumer direct
- ZoomInfo, Research or other SDR related tools.
- Manage NA agency partnerships with website, SEO/SEM, ABM platforms and media buying tools
- Partner with Sinch for Marketing in leveraging the MMA relationship we have for North America.
- Partner with Global Marketing team on regional website and SEO programs and insuring that content and messaging are consistent with the needs of our market and reflect the product and messaging priorities of the NA market.
- Support email and nurture campaigns and team with our SDR team to oversee these programs.
- Understanding the buyer journey and profile to build in relevant content initiatives and strategies best suited for the region that will support more efficiency and driving conversion.
- Working with central brand and content teams, jointly create and execute campaigns that improve share of voice in the NA market.
- Create customer advocates, and programs that generate case studies, success stories and customer spokes persons from these.
- Leading regular reviews and optimization efforts with sales and central marketing teams on regional programs. Monitor budget, assign spends, evaluate performance and report out.
- Responsible for marketing team’s delivery and enablement in the region. With a focus on development, delivery target agreement with stakeholders, external consultants, team OKRs.
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities
Join us on our journey!
Getting hired at Sinch is more than being a creative and dynamic individual with a solid track record. It’s about fit. Is your drive aimed at the same direction as ours? Does your interpersonal savvy and high-performance DNA match ours? Finding an experienced and detailed candidate who can juggle a variety of exciting tasks will thrive in this environment. Strong skills coupled with professional and personable charisma is important in this highly creative and energetic environment, which is why the candidate who thrives in a fun environment while holding themselves and their teammates accountable will find a warm and welcome reception at Sinch like nowhere else!
Tell us why you are the right fit for the North America Marketing Lead.