Are you ready to put your mark on one of Sweden’s most leading tech brand? We are one of the most successful companies in the world that you probably never heard of, according to Forbes Magazine. Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. Our cloud communications platform reaches every mobile phone on the planet, in seconds or less, through mobile messaging, voice and video.
The essence of the role
As a Project Manager in US Messaging you will be an integral part of the Product team managing the integration and migration of Messaging Products from Mamp;A activities into the Sinch platform. You will be reporting to the Director of US Messaging in Atlanta. You will join an experienced team of communication experts and a company widely recognized as one of the most successful in the industry.
You will take the lead in the decision and orchestration of activities in multiple Sinch messaging Products with a focus on Short Code, TFN and 10DLC Product Lines in the US but with ties into all of North America. Responsibilities include:
As our new Project Manager you will:
- Formulate and adapting client specific dependencies to form a strategic plan for an aggregated Product Line. This includes working with the Marketing Team in US and cross deliverables in Canada for what is built in a co-mingled Product
- Evaluate, share and define new Products and services amp; incorporate onboarding Product pricing strategy
- Work to find new partnerships and develop existing relationships based on newly acquired customer lines to incorporate our native Enterprise Messaging, and Voice enabled services
- Executing the plan! Including the end-to-end hands-on process from identifying key persons with new Suppliers, building trust and agreement and understanding COGS where needed to revise contracts and brief executive team on available options when relevant
- Set up new and manage new and existing Operator and Supplier relationships
- Work closely with the Product Teams, Marketing to define go to market strategies
- Competitive intelligence; expectation to understand, qualify and prioritize needs. Convert these into executive level review as needed
- Attend client meetings and convert client requirements into a migration strategy. Communicate!
- Manage internal tasks (Migrations) and work with Engineering to implement these new features and functionality
- Support any new technical requirements within Sinch. This means you understand and help expose onboarding features the US and other teams are building. You will attend internal meetings with regional Product Development teams and help roadmap mutual strategic requirements.
Who are you?
To be able to take this role we believe you have a few years of experience from sales or other commercial roles working at or with mobile operators and:
- 5-10 years of experience from sales, Product or other crossover commercial and technical roles, preferably in the mobile messaging space
- Understanding of Enterprise Messaging and Voice or related industries is a plus with a focus on A2P logistics, Best Practices and Compliance
- Basic understanding of messaging and voice protocols, SMPP, REST, SIP, VoIP and encoding
- Entrepreneurial, creative, quick-thinker able to understand technical solutions
- High energy to quickly build and manage a long list of projects
- Outgoing personality who enjoys reaching out and building relationships with new people both internally and externally
- It’s important that you are a self-starter and comfortable in new situations, but also comfortable reaching out to new people for advice and support
- Strong drive, persistent, determined and comfortable working with decision makers on all levels, including both technical and commercial
- Strong analytical skills and structured in your daily work
- Degree in engineering or similar academic area, or relevant work experience from tech-company/solution
- Excellent communication skills. You are organized and professional
- Team Player. You will join a team of consummate professionals we expect you to be passionate about your work, kind to others, helpful and ambitious
- PMP Certification is preferred but proven expertise in a similar role is paramount
Are you ready? Join us on our journey!
We are an energetic, pragmatic, humble, young team of people who get things done. Our company has accomplished remarkable things in the 10 years since our founding, thanks to our people and a fun-loving, hard-working culture.
We recruit selectively and want you to help us continue on this path by bringing new valuable opportunities to life, with support from the wider Sinch team.