Join a rapidly expanding demand gen team that is helping drive half of the sales pipeline! Bring your B2B digital, account based, content, webinar and SEM expertise to help Dragos generate more qualified leads. Help us discover new industry and cyber security sources to broaden our marketing mix.
You will be responsible for planning, managing and tracking our demand gen programs working closely with our marketing operations, web and product marketing teams. You’ll be focused on increasing our digital presence with the use of more always on programs including content syndication, intent, peer review sites and programmatic campaigns. In addition, you will diversify our current marketing mix while constantly researching and testing new campaign and media sources.Responsibilities
- Run demand gen programs from concept through to evaluation
- Rethink our use of webinars including frequency, theme and format
- Develop ways to repurpose content into leadgen programs
- Create nurture campaigns
- Expand our media mix and identify new vertical and horizontal publications/sources
- Create campaigns to grow our marketing database
- Run ABM initiatives focused on our go-to-market segments
- Manage our webinar program
- Support customer cross-sell and expansion campaigns
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong digital marketing, SEM, LinkedIn campaign skills
- Familiarity with account based marketing
- Analytical know-how to monitor, test, optimize and improve campaigns
- Experience with G2, peer review or similar intent solutions desirable
- Understanding of B2B software buying process
- Strong business writing skills
- Driven, creative and analytical mind
- Experience with Hubspot and Salesforce preferred
Dragos seeks passionate, hard-working, fun-loving, small-ego, big-brained people. Our tagline is Safeguarding Civilization not because we think highly of ourselves, but because the problems we are solving are critically important, today and in the years to come.
We offer competitive salaries, equity, and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, 401K and life insurance.
Dragos is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. Come join us!