Concierge Services, Inc. is the leader in supplying class-A concierge staffing service to Boston's prime luxury residential market. We provide extraordinary customer service to our clients, and we are sought by industry leaders in luxury apartment lending to staff the finest properties throughout Greater Boston.
Part-time, overnight and/or weekend positions (7-3, 3-11 OR 11P-7A) available.
Concierge duties are varied, but below is a list of typical responsibilities.
Responsibilities and Duties-
-Serving as point of contact for residents and guests and assisting both by providing knowledge of property, neighborhood, city.
-Controlling access to the property
-Observing and Reporting: Compiling regular shift and incident reports detailing activity.
-Front Desk: access control; greeting residents amp; guests, answering the telephone, receiving packages and facilitating deliveries; serving as liaison between property management and residents
-Surveillance: Monitor the property vis a vis security cameras
-Emergency Response: Respond to occasional emergencies. Full training provided
· Attention to detail
· A polished professional presence
· Ability to lift up to 30lbs
· Ability to work Independently
· Great multitasking skills
· Good communication ( oral amp; written) skills
· Basic computer skills: Microsoft Word amp; Outlook
· 1-2 years of customer service experience
· Clean criminal background history
-Growth opportunity with leading service provider
-paid sick days