ThisWay is looking for diverse men and women to join our Sales - Account Executives to join our team. We are hiring two individuals immediately.
In this role, you will be working in a defined territory to proactively generate and close new business opportunities.
You will be supported by Sales Development and Marketing as well as inbound leads and chat requests.
If you’re looking for a diverse company with a fun culture and the opportunity to develop as a professional, this might be the job for you. Our mission at ThisWay is to match all people, to all jobs, without bias, and increase team diversity for our customers. We strive to fulfill our mission with professionalism, drive, and humor.
You will be a very important part of a Sales POD, working with one or more Sales Development Representative(s) to create, grow and close new business sales opportunities. You will leverage your understanding of new business sales combined with some familiarity with the jobs market, recruiting, technology, staffing and other related industries to expand your own business acumen and company revenues.
What you bring:
- Ability to create a new business plan to effectively manage a defined territory and meet sales goals.
- Experience or understanding of working with a defined sales methodology
- Ability to make cold calls on a regular basis within your territory
- Work closely with Sales Engineering, Technical and Account Management
- Ability to generate new opportunities helping organizations understand the value of TWG’s products
- Maintain appropriate records within Salesforce.com
- Contribute to an accurate Sales forecast for your territory
- Interact, support, and coordinate with the Sales team and other staff members within TWG
You will thrive in this role with:
- Bachelor degree or equal by experience OR other meaningful and applicable experience
- Proactive and self-motivated: Able to make multiple calls to prospective customers daily
- Willing to work both individually and contribute within a team environment
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Good organizational skills: able to prioritize tasks and manage multiple opportunities in parallel
- Professional user of MS Office tools: Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in the use of CRM Software, Salesforce.com is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience as an Account Executive
- Basic knowledge of Human Resources and Recruitment Technologies
- An asset: experience with Challenger Sales
What we promise:
- An open, diverse and inclusive company culture
- A rewarding compensation package
- A dynamic, fun, and supportive team
- Ability to grow and advance as we build an amazing company
- Travel (as needed) to the great state of Texas for company functions
- Great team diversity
- An ability to help today’s employers solve one of our Nation’s toughest challenges.