ThisWay is looking to bring on our first Sales Operations and Enablement Manager to support our rapid, startup growth.
We want entrepreneurial-minded people, who are problem solvers, a self-starters and enthusiastic about the opportunity to partner with sales leadership to build programs that will support a high-growth technology company.
If you’re looking for a diverse company with a fun culture and the opportunity to develop as a professional then apply now!
Our mission at ThisWay Global is to match all people, to all jobs, without bias, and increase team diversity for our customers. We strive to fulfill our mission with professionalism, drive, and humor.
Currently we are 100% remote but we do need all applicants to be located in the US and you must be a US citizen.
If you have experience managing the pre-sales, sales, and customer product evolution, and are motivated to bring equal employment to all, this is the place for you.
What you will do
As the Manager of Sales Operations and Enablement, you will partner with sales leadership to help guide and execute operational initiatives to drive the overall productivity and performance of sales.
Duties will include:
- optimizing sales activity, workflows,
- ROE, reporting, data insights, quota and territory, and
- partnering with marketing to execute initiatives driving increased performance.
- partner with sales leaders to develop thoughtful and innovative strategies to improve and, optimize sales performance and reduce operational costs
- develop the right sales motions, processes, and workflows for each segment to drive productivity and attainment of goals
- help define and manage territories, QBRs, account reviews, pipeline, and other elements related to the success of sales
- recommend and drive initiatives and tactics to improve performance and productivity
- deliver data insights, reports, and dashboards critical to understanding performance and driving operational efficiency
- work cross-functionally with marketing to improve collaboration and align on expectations, activity, and focus.
- work with Sales leadership to evaluate and deploy tools and infrastructure
- collaborate and support Sales leadership on planning QBRs, sales meetings, and forecasting
You will thrive in this role if you have most of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related area, OR equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience or more supporting SaaS B2B sales team in a start-up sales environment
- Customer Service driven mindset who works productively with a wide range of people and personalities and has an aptitude for effective cross-functional collaboration
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, open office, dynamic environment with the ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Strong understanding of business processes
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with the capability to appropriately define issues, questions, and data
- Experience with Salesforce a must; experience with HubSpot, ZoomInfo, and other tools a plus
- Ok with the possibility of some travel in the future, post Covid
What we promise:
- An open, diverse and inclusion work culture and colleagues
- You will never be bored
- A rewarding compensation package
- A dynamic, fun, and supportive team
- Ability to grow and advance as we build an amazing company
- Travel (as needed) to the great city Austin, Texas for company functions
- An ability to help today’s employers solve one of our Nation’s toughest challenges.