Kleen Test Products has immediate openings for a Machine Operator at our Port Washington, WI facility (25 minutes north of Milwaukee). Quick turnaround from application to your first day of work!
Machine Operators -- read a production order, ensure the correct raw materials are ordered for the production room, and run diverse machines from liquid fill stations, auto cappers, label machines, and heat sealers. The Machine Operator is responsible for driving the speed of production and helps make some of the most popular household items in use today!
Successful Machine Operators at KTP will be excited to do the following each day:
- Follow production orders and specifications
- Ensure they have the correct raw materials at all times on the line
- Actually run the machine and trouble-shoot making minor adjustments
- Conduct in-process and complete audits of the product
- Complete cleaning/sanitization of machines and line change overs
- Complete client documentation results accurately and completely while following a ‘right the first time’ doctrine.
- Actual machine operation experience is desired.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
Employees of Kleen Test Products Corp. and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, marital status, gender or age.