Plant Cleaners travel the plant to remove large bins of various waste from our production lines, keep walkways clear of debris, and keep these areas in GMP compliance. We are a climate controlled plant that makes Household cleaners.
- Cleaning in the manufacturing plant of general work areas by unloading Gaylord Bins and large recepticles.
- Scrubbing walkways once per week or as needed.
- Cleaning of any debris from plant and warehouse floors on a daily basis.
- Clean restrooms and breakrooms.
- Make sure tyvek lab coat boxes are full or restocked.
- Clean some plant offices and common areas.
- Use, and keep stocked, the Plant Cleaner Utility Cart to complete your job duties.
- Observe all safety and quality procedures while completing required duties
- Requires a high school diploma or GED and one to three months of related experience and/or training.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively communicate to co-workers and supervisor
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion with information.
- Committment to working in a safe manner
Employees of Kleen Test Products Corp. and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, marital status, gender or age.