The Production Admin Support assists the Plant Manager, Production Manager, and Operations Department with administrative and organizational duties related to timekeeping, scheduling, inventory, raw materials, purchasing supplies, and interdepartmental communication.
This opening is for our 12-hr Weekend Night shift at the Moore Road (dryer sheet) facility in Port Washington, WI.
- 3-day workweek, full time position
- 6pm to 6am, Friday through Sunday
- Work 36 hours and be paid for 40
- $1 shift premium on top of base wage
Under direction of the Plant Manager or Production Manager, the Production Admin Support will perform the following:
- Timekeeping and labor allocation entries into timekeeping and ERP systems for employees and temporary associates.
- Reconcile jobs when complete and close in ERP system.
- Assist operations leaders with orientation of new employees, including onboarding paperwork, checking in on progress, and following up on concerns.
- Perform inventory checks, audits and reconciliations in aScan system for reporting and closeouts.
- Audit and monitor PRD locations for finished goods.
Assists other departments, including Human Resources, Sales, Quality, and Payroll with clerical projects such as filing, copying, collating, word processing, and data entry.
Assist Plant Manager, Production Manager or other office staff with compiling report information or gathering data to be reported on.
Perform additional clerical tasks on an as needed basis to support operations of the plant.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED
- Prior experience within a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Requires the ability to read, analyze, and interpret business information, journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to write reports and findings and present to all levels of management in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong project management skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills, along with strong attention to detail, and excellent analytical problem solving capabilities.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills along with ability to perform well under pressure while maintaining composure and respect for everyone.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion with information.
- Demonstrated excellence in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point), experience with Google suite and ERP systems.