Are you looking for a place to invest in your future? Then consider a job at TechFlow where we provide opportunities for individuals to explore, learn and develop their career, while being part of an exciting team of professionals.
Here are some experiences you may have at TechFlow:
- Work with best-of-breed technologies
- Have fun while being part of a professional team
- Work in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Work in a supportive learning atmosphere where opportunities for training and advancement are provided.
Our Digital Services team is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to immediately support a high profile government contract. As a DevOps Engineer (DevSecOps - we want to hear about it!), you will be working with an agile development team to design, develop, and maintain CI/CD automation workflows using best-in-class tools across all services and applications for deployment in the Azure Cloud platform. This position works to automate the provisioning and setup of new application environments for various test, stage, and production environments. This is a hands-on position working collaboratively with other teams and prospective tenants and existing tenants to rehost, replatform, refactor, rearchitect, rebuild or replace a legacy application from a data center to the Azure cloud platform.
Troubleshoot problems, especially production issues, involving the appropriate resources and driving resolution to minimize impact to end users. Drive improvements to processes and design enhancements to automation to continuously improve the production environment. Help ensure that best security practices are being applied. Identify recurring issues and remediates root causes.
The primary work site is at a Government facility in Washington, DC however teleworking may be approved for an alternate worksite. (Due to Covid-19 Work Remotely Temporarily)
Founded in 1995 at the start of the dot-com revolution, TechFlow helped large commercial clients such as Dreamworks, Toshiba, MGM, and others modernize their business systems. Today, with deep operational roots in the bi-coastal innovation hubs of California and Washington DC, TechFlow continues as a leader in applying innovative engineering, technology, integration solutions, and support services to the Federal Government’s most demanding mission and business challenges.
Our culture thrives on out-of-the-box thinking and the unique powerful entrepreneurial expressions of our employee-owners. As a 100% employee-owned company, we have a shared expectation of commitment, accountability, and responsibility driven by a culture that embraces innovation and new ideas. Our goal is not to do what has been done, but to do it better.
TechFlow has three principle lines of business: Platform Services, Mission Services and Digital Services. Our company has a strong track record of successful contracts in both areas and encourages cross collaboration.
- Responsible for creating and configuring flexible solutions in forms such as SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, for other development, delivery, security, operations, and oversight teams, ensuring system uptime, security, and performance.
- Design and implement application build packaging and deployment automation using best-in-class methods and tools such as Puppet, Jenkins, Bitbucket, GitHub, Kubernetes, Docker, Selenium, Cucumber, SonarQube in the test, integration, build, security and deployment of the software applications.
- Implement and maintain a process for using tools to establish capacity, load and performance baseline, monitor system metrics, and trigger proactive alerting for incident orchestration.
- Automate the provisioning and setup of new application environments for various test and production needs.
- Troubleshoot problems, especially production issues, involving the appropriate resources and driving resolution to minimize impact to end users.
- Drive improvements to processes and design enhancements for automation to continuously improve the production environment.
- Help ensure that best security practices are being applied.
- Identify recurring issues and remediates root causes.
- Works collaboratively to provide developers with the best tools and ensuring system uptime and performance. Oversee the efforts of less senior staff, briefing more senior individuals, federal and contractor, and/or be responsible for the efforts of staff assigned to specific jobs under their purview.
- Ability to support the learning and cultural transformation by facilitating shared standards and participating in communities of practice as the organization matures and new capabilities are identified.
- A Bachelor’s Degree. General work experience may be substituted for education. The requirement for education levels can be substituted at the rate of 1.5 years of experience for every year of education. An associate’s degree is 2 years of education, a Bachelor’s degree is 4 years of education, and a Master degree is 6 years of education. The work experience to be substituted for education must be in a relevant field such as Information Technology, Information Security, or a MBA. The years of specific experience used for satisfying an education requirement cannot also be used as filling the work experience requirement.
- Experience in agile and DevOps (DevSecOps) practices is a requirement and candidates must be capable of designing and delivering dynamic capabilities, while clearly articulating and implementing a balanced approach to security and agility.
- Five (5) + years of general experience in systems engineering and/or application development using best-in-class methods and tools such as Puppet, Jenkins, Bitbucket, GitHub, Kubernetes, Docker, Selenium, Cucumber, SonarQube in the test, integration, build, security and deployment of the software applications.
- Four (4) years of automating infrastructure, service delivery, and engineering site reliability, maintaining and operating systems and infrastructure in on premise and cloud environment
- Training and Agile development methodologies such as Scrum, KANBAN or SAFe.
- AWS relevant certification or training
- Atlassian or other ALM tools (including, but not limited to Jira/Confluence)
- DevSecOps tools in PaaS and/or IaaS experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with Linux and Windows-specific network configurations
- Azure certification
- Highly Desired: Demonstrated experience as Linux / Windows System Engineer
- Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation.
- Eligibility requirement: U.S. Citizenship with ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust security clearance.
TechFlow, Inc is 100% employee owned. Come make a difference in a job that contributes to your future and help us build an agile workplace!
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental amp; Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick amp; Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term amp; Long Term Disability
- Training amp; Development
- Wellness Resources
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary amp; ADamp;D)