Are you looking for a place where you are valued and appreciated as a Business Development professional? Then give yourself the gift of a job at TechFlow. We provide amazing opportunities for individuals to explore, learn and develop careers, while being part of an exciting, committed, collaborative team of professionals.
TechFlow's success in the Energy and Mobility marketspace has created an opportunity to add a Business Development Manager focused exclusively on Energy and Sustainability opportunities. The Business Development Manager will have business development experience, project implementation experience, immediately leverageable client relationships, and proven success capturing Energy and Sustainability projects and programs serving Government, Commercial, and Federal-Civilian markets.
The Business Development Manager reports directly to the Vice President of our Energy and Mobility Division and will engage clients, collaborate with technical and leadership personnel, identify emerging client requirements; develop, mature and maintain an significant opportunity pipeline; perform market and economic analysis; conduct business intelligence; design and execute formal capture plans; and support proposal development and price to win activities.
This role is open to a virtual/remote location. Please apply, we would love to talk with you.
- Focus primarily on identifying and maturing TechFlow’s opportunities and relationships in the Energy and Sustainability marketspace
- Develop Capture Plans and Campaign Plans; drawing on successful experience across the business development life cycle for all capabilities and solutions
- Develop capture strategy for the pursuit of opportunities; develop value propositions, discriminators and differentiators; identify customer decision-makers, perform competitive assessments, assist in identifying teaming suppliers, and develop price-to-win assessments
- Drive technical and acquisition client call plans and other outreach efforts to qualify and inform opportunity pursuit decisions
- Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain Secret clearance
- 10+ years of experience in a senior business development role with successful performance of annual revenue and sales targets in the Energy and Sustainability marketspace
- Knowledge of the US government's acquisition process and engaging with Clevel executives
- Existing, leverageable client relationships that can generate immediately contract energy or sustainability opportunities while other pipeline is developed
- Experience with the entire business development cycle through contract award
- Experience/Familiar with FAR
- 5+ Years prior project implementation experience
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) Preferred
TechFlow, Inc is 100% employee owned. Come make a difference in a job that contributes to your future and help us build an agile workplace!
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental amp; Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick amp; Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term amp; Long Term Disability
- Training amp; Development
- Wellness Resources
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary amp; ADamp;D)