Our Digital Services team has an immediate opening for a Senior Architect / Solution Architect specializing in creative solutions and strong customer engagement in support of a hybridized infrastructure consisting of Linux and Microsoft ecosystems across multiple Cloud (AWS, Azure) and On-Premise hosting environments. This forward-thinking and cloud-focused solutions provider will provide leadership and a key role in a team to design cloud architecture, specifically Azure, and application hosting solutions based on customer requirements, and be able to make recommendations using a balanced mix of technical and business skills.
Founded in 1995 at the start of the dot-com revolution, TechFlow helped large commercial clients such as Dreamworks, Toshiba, MGM, and others modernize their business systems. Today, with deep operational roots in the bi-coastal innovation hubs of California and Washington DC, TechFlow continues as a leader in applying innovative engineering, technology, integration solutions, and support services to the Federal Government’s most demanding mission and business challenges.
Our culture thrives on out-of-the-box thinking and the unique powerful entrepreneurial expressions of our employee-owners. As a 100% employee-owned company, we have a shared expectation of commitment, accountability, and responsibility driven by a culture that embraces innovation and new ideas. Our goal is not to do what has been done, but to do it better.
TechFlow has three principal lines of business: Platform Services, Mission Services, and Digital Services. Our company has a strong track record of successful contracts in both areas and encourages cross-collaboration.
- Integral member of the team leading activities to provide as a Service platforms and system integration and implementation.
- Reviews business context for solutions to challenges.
- Supports the clients' cloud customers that do not have their own independent technical support functions
- Elicit, document, and analyze business requirements in alignment with technical requirements to translate these requirements into a feasible and efficient cloud solution
- Introduce new COTS, GOTS, and Open Source cloud tools and services to be used for maintaining and monitoring the cloud platforms
- Assist transition from the legacy system which will lead to a legacy system being retired
- Provide technical expertise to the Security POCs in support of Security Engineering and Compliance.
- Assist in the development of a proposed tobe infrastructure consisting of development, testing, staging, and production environments that leverages virtualization and cloud computing.
- Assist in application and service design, implementation, and migration.
- Azure Certification
- Demonstrated cloud migration experience
- Demonstrated experience with hybrid cloud solutions
- Demonstrated experience both working independently and as part of a team of solution architects on projects of various size and complexity
- Familiarity with design of federal IT systems or solutions that meet NIST Special Publication 800-53 security controls guidelines
- Must meet Education, Minimum Years Experience, and Clearance Requirements listed below
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- AWS Certification
- Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service and Platform as a Service Products
- Office 365 Services
- Forefront Identity Manager (FIM)
- Active Directory (AD)
- SQL Server Database Services
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Microsoft .NET Framework amp; C#
- OS: Microsoft Server, Unix/Linux
- Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, Informatica, ETL
- Web: Microsoft IIS, Apache/Tomcat, JBOSS
Education and Minimum Years Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT discipline.
- At least seven (7) years experience in design, analysis, and implementation of information systems architecture
- Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation.
- Eligibility requirement: Current / active DHS EOD Public Trust and eligibility to obtain "Secret" or Top Secret Clearance if required.
TechFlow, Inc is 100% employee owned. Come make a difference in a job that contributes to your future and help us build an agile workplace!
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental amp; Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick amp; Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term amp; Long Term Disability
- Training amp; Development
- Wellness Resources
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary amp; ADamp;D)