Note! Apply link will take you to an external website.
Director of Talent Acquisition Belonging
Planned Parenthood League of Massachusetts, United States
As mentioned in job details
Jan 10, 2022
Feb 10, 2022
Care. No matter what:PPLM has been a leader in promoting sexual health formore than 90 years. We believe that all people deserve the information and expert services to make informed, personal decisions that affect their health, their lives and their futures. We are the state’s leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services. We educate families and empower youth to make responsible choices that lead to healthier lives. We advocate for policies that improve sexual health.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:PPLM believes sexual health is essential to every person’s overall health, well-being and happiness. We recognize that geographical and systemic barriers entrenched in discrimination and stigma prevent people in Massachusetts from having equitable opportunity to choose their own path and access to sexual and reproductive health care. In order to address health equity in communities across Massachusetts in an authentic way, we must start with ourselves. We are taking focused steps to make progress in our own organization. We have embarked on a diversity, equity and inclusion journey that will lead us toward becoming an organization that better reflects our patients and embodies cultural humility. We are wholeheartedly committed to this work.
POSITION SUMMARY:The Director of Talent Acquisition amp; Belonging manages full cycle recruitment (posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, offers and onboarding) to ensure that PPLM hires and retains outstanding staff.The Director of Talent Acquisition amp; Belonging is a trusted advisor to the executive team, other senior leaders and hiring managers. This position works to understand PPLM’s hiring needs and develop creative recruitment strategies for acquiring top talent through an equity lens. This role is further responsible for developing, initiating and maintaining effective programs for retention, recognition and workforce belonging.
Compensation: 85-95k annually, depending on experience.Commitment: 37.5 hours/week.ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all employment processes including recruitment, hiring, sending out offer letters and counter offers, onboarding, retention, and exiting of employees.
- Identify, design, and implement corporate wide recruitment strategies and hiring policies for all positions. Create interview and assessment tools that ensure the identification and selection of talent through an equity lens.
- Serve on the Equity and Inclusion Action Team and champion DEI initiatives.
- Work closely with Organizational Development team to develop training for hiring managers that consistently uses race equity competencies and effective interview/hiring practices that minimize implicit bias.
- Create comprehensive scorecards to identify key reasons why turnover is particularly high in one area of the organizations as compared to others.
- Serve as a business partner to hiring managers to identify and develop successful search strategies and posting locations.
- Build and maintain an active talent pipeline through research and strong marketplace knowledge, and a focus on creative sourcing to identify active and passive candidates.
- Create and implement a PPLM policy for internal moves and promotions.
- Hire, train and oversee temporary and full-time recruitment support staff, as needed, based on recruiting volume.
- Is a positive brand ambassador for PPLM to ensure a satisfactory candidate experience. Serves as first point of contact for recruitment queries.
- Manage compensation for the organization, including reporting and annual pay analysis. Use PayScale tool and PPLM’s Compensation Philosophy to create equitable salary ranges /*for all positions. Make recommendations on industry trends in compensation philosophy to Executive Team. Co-lead the Compensation Committee.
- Collect, analyze and report on hiring and retention across staff demographics to inform business decisions and DEI strategies.
- Develop, initiate and maintain effective programs for retention, recognition and workforce belonging.
- Work with VP of Equity and Engagement in efforts that cultivate, enhance and promote an environment of inclusiveness and a climate of equity in which all employees may work productively and thrive.
- Participate in race caucus initiatives and leverage group insights and learnings for organizational and cultural change.
- Evaluate effectiveness of company referral program and create strategies to encourage internal referrals.
- Set and assist in completing and supporting department goals and initiatives.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as needed
Planned Parenthood League of Massachusetts offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes; health, dental and vision insurance, 11 paid holidays, 403B retirement plan with a 3% employer match, paid parental leave,paid time off, flexible spending accounts andmore.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, business administration or related field.
- Minimum of8 years of full-cycle recruitment and HR experience including employee relations, benefit administration and performance management.
- Strong computer skills including experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS) Lever, Taleo, LinkedIn Recruiter and other sophisticated and diverse recruiting sites are required.
- Demonstrated experience sourcing and networking to identify qualified candidates.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with strong attention to detail. Ability to communicate over the phone, in person, and via email.
- Proven ability to train junior staff on recruiting, attracting and retaining talent.
- Results oriented with ability to work efficiently, accurately and effectively to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in capturing metrics and producing various employment reports both for internal reporting and government reporting
- Able to work independently as well as work effectively as part of a team.
- Strengths in working, communicating, and building relationships with culturally diverse teams and across a range of internal and external stakeholders
- A commitment to PPLM’s mission and values.
Planned Parenthood League of Massachusetts is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
Planned Parenthood League of Massachusetts
Information Technology and Services - San Jose, United States