Note! Apply link will take you to an external website.
Corporate Recruiter (5-Month Temp Contract)
Madison Logic, Inc., United States
As mentioned in job details
Jan 10, 2022
Feb 10, 2022
About Madison Logic:
Our team is reshaping B2B marketing and having fun in the process! Madison Logic is rapidly growing and is constantly looking for new talent to raise the bar. Work with amp; learn from an incredible group of people that care about your success as much as they care about their own. As a truly global company, we take pride in the diverse backgrounds of our team. We put thought into every hire and we hand pick only the best talent. When you join our team, you are committing to giving 100% and always striving for more.
About the Role:
This role offers you the ability to have an immediate and direct impact on our ability to identify, engage and hire our most important resourceour team! In this contract position you will partner directly with the Head of Talent Acquisition and hiring managers to deliver outstanding candidates across a multitude of departments. This is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing, most innovative organizations in the MarTech space.
What You'll Do:
About You | Basic Qualifications
- Managing candidate activity within Lever Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Work independently to source, identify, qualify and deliver a diverse set of candidates
- Partner with hiring managers to identify and clarify job specifications
- Update job descriptions and ensure relevant systems are updated with new job descriptions as needed
- Establish and build trusted relationships with internal partners
- Identify, engage with and creating pipelines of external talent who possess the relevant skills and expereince to be considered potential candidates for future open positions
About You | Additional Characteristics
- Associates Degree and 3+yrs direct recruitment experience
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proactive with excellent time management skills
- Ability to act independently
- Collaborative team player
Hourly Rate:$45 - $55 per hour, dependent upon experience
Who We Are:
Our Vision: We empower B2B organizations globally to convert their best accounts faster
Our Commitment to Diversity amp; Inclusion:Madison Logic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Madison Logic, Inc.
Information Technology and Services - Santo Domingo, Colombia