Note! Apply link will take you to an external website.
Corporate Tax Accountant
Madison Logic, Inc., United States
As mentioned in job details
Jan 10, 2022
Feb 10, 2022
About Madison Logic:
Our team is reshaping B2B marketing and having fun in the process! Madison Logic is rapidly growing and is constantly looking for new talent to raise the bar. Work with amp; learn from an incredible group of people that care about your success as much as they care about their own. As a truly global company, we take pride in the diverse backgrounds of our team. We put thought into every hire and we hand pick only the best talent. When you join our team, you are committing to giving 100% and always striving for more.
As an in-house corporate tax accountant you will be the subject matter expert on taxation, taking the lead in preparing business' tax returns and setting tax strategy. As a multi-state employer, prior experience with multi-state tax law is a must. In this role, your everyday focus will be on compliance to ensure that all taxation documentation is clear, organized, and audit-proof. What You'll Do:
- Prepare amp; submit corporate tax returns
- Advise on tax strategy
- Identifying potential tax deductions and savings
Qualifications | Basic Requirements:
- 10+ years of Accounting experience, including 5+ years in Corporate Tax Accounting
- Prior multi-state taxation experience required
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including advanced functions
- Prior experience in a high growth company with 150 500 employees strongly preferred
Qualifications | Additional Characteristics:
- Superior communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to execute on tasks independently
Expected Salary (Dependent upon Experience amp; Location)Base Salary: $80,000 - $90,000/yearAdditional Compensation: $10,000/year
Who We Are:
Our Vision: We empower B2B organizations globally to convert their best accounts faster
Our Commitment to Diversity amp; Inclusion:Madison Logic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Madison Logic, Inc.
Information Technology and Services - Santo Domingo, Colombia