We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences for their customers. Quantum Metric is paving the way for Continuous Product Design, a brand new methodology that is helping enterprises embrace digital transformation. Major enterprises across industries ranging from quick service restaurants to airlines and everything in between are reaping the benefits.The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.Our Culture
Our number one goal at QM is happy people, happy culture. We offer numerous committees and resource groups, including the Women’s Resource Group, Parent’s ERG, and our DEI committee, to name a few. We bring the culture of a small kint startup to a rapidly expanding company, which has tripled its size in just 2 years. Our executives and managers come from an impressive range of backgrounds and are passionate about enabling their team to find their passion. Many of our employees work remotely, though we also have satellite offices in Chicago, Denver, and DC. About the RoleAs part of the Enterprise Sales team at Quantum Metric, you will be responsible for full life-cycle sales driving growth within a greenfield territory of enterprise accounts. In a fast evolving space, we require all of our team members to show a thirst for continuous learning and massive earnings. You will be expected to establish trust and credibility with a variety of stakeholders including Product Managers, Business Analysts, CX Insights Leaders, DevOps teams for web / iOS / Android apps and a variety of technology ecosystem partners. You will be expected to learn and flawlessly execute our sales process, collaborate effectively with multiple functions (Sales Engineering, Sales Leadership, Marketing, Alliances, Post-Sales, etc.) and help define our brand.
To be a successful member of the Sales team at Quantum Metric, you must have prior experience in a full-cycle software sales role in enterprise SaaS and be passionate about working in a startup environment. You are self-motivated, organized and determined in building meaningful customer partnerships.
- Create, execute and continuously tune your business plan as the GM of your territory
- Using Quantum Metric’s sales model, you will engage directly with Decision Makers, Champions and Budget holders in enterprise businesses across EMEA.
- Beat quota consistently while learning and implementing our sales methodology, including effective use of tools and systems that assist with tracking leading indicators for your forecast
- Qualify and help solve customer pain points by educating key decision makers in your assigned territory about Quantum Metric’s unique value proposition, in partnership with our Sales Engineering, Product Marketing and Customer Success teams
- Work closely with partners to create mutual action plans, generate pipeline and drive opportunities through closure to referencability
- Ramp quickly through world class onboarding and invest time in continuous education by completing online learning and certification courses
- Maintain accurate customer records, activity and pipeline reports within Salesforce.
- Identify new business opportunities and channel partnerships within your territory.
- You will provide timely and accurate business forecasts based on your monthly and quarterly achievement.
- Build and maintain a consistent and reliable funnel of opportunities and meet agreed contract volume and revenue targets for new business.
Perks amp; BenefitsHoliday/Christmas Money: 14 pays annually resulting in an additional pay in July and December355 Home Office Stipend ($400) - upon hire71 Monthly Business Expense Stipend ($80)Stock Options6 weeks (30 days) Paid Time Off - in addition to holiday entitlementFlexible SchedulesWork From HomePrivate Medical Insurance - 100% Employer Paid, Cover for employees and familyIncludes routine dental careMedical History Disregard - no application or underwriting required, pre-existing conditions are coveredThe full vacation entitlement starts after an employee has been employed for six months.If an employee is terminated before the six months have passed or within the first half of a calendar year, the employee will only be entitled to 1/12 of the annual vacation entitlement for each month of the employment relationship.In the event of termination after the first six months and within the second half of the calendar year, an employee will be entitled to the full annual vacation.
- Fluency in German and English (both written and verbal) is essential.
- You have a track record of beating quota and are motivated by uncapped earning potential with generous accelerators and spiffs including President’s Club.
- Your prior experience helps you build credibility selling to LOB leaders (President, CDO, VP eCom, etc.), Product Management and CX Insights amp; Analytics leaders.
- You have a passion for selling, a self-starter who demonstrates courage and creativity in solving problems, building pipeline and closing sales.
- You are eager to be coached and share stories of success and failure with your peers to lift each other up.
- You exhibit passion, persistence and integrity in all that you do.
- You have the proven ability to generate new relationships with executives in Fortune 1000 companies.
- You apply an organized and systematic approach to your sales process, including research, meeting prep, in-between event selling, territory management and account planning.
- You have a demonstrated understanding of enterprise software and related technology, people and processes.
- The atmosphere of a startup is energizing to you, and you understand how to thrive in an environment where change is constant and obstacles need to be overcome with optimism, creativity and teamwork.
- You are articulate, thoughtful, professional, organized, concise, humble and accountable, with excellent communication skills and a high emotional IQ.
- Demonstrated the ability to convert prospects, build strong relationships and close deals both in person/ over the phone.
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a deal closing sales capacity.
About Quantum MetricAs the pioneer in Continuous Product Design, Quantum Metric helps organizations put customers at the heart of everything they do. The Quantum Metric platform empowers a customer-centric culture, using quantified empathy to align business and technical teams to effectively prioritize customers needs based on business impact.
Today, Quantum Metric captures insights from 20 percent of the world’s internet users, supporting nationally recognized brands in ecommerce and retail, travel, financial services and telecommunications. 6 of our customers come from the top 25 Fortune 500 Companies. Our customer retention rate is 97%.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. Quantum Metric has been recognized as an excellent place to work by the Inc 5000 and the Deloitte 500.
If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.