Hey there,we’re Foxtrot.
Foxtrot is the digitally native evolution of the corner store a one-stop shop for those seeking thoughtful curation that’s a reflection of themselves and their city offering a curated collection of daily essentials in-store and delivered in under an hour via our app and website.
Venture-backed by investors including Almanac Insights, David Chang, founder of Momofuku, Nicolas Jammet, Sweetgreen Inc.’s co-founder and co-chief executive officer, to name a few, Foxtrot is building a truly omnichannel brand that seamlessly marries e-commerce delivery, proprietary inventory technology, and the feel-good community of neighborhood stores.
Our spaces offer all the most-loved aspects of neighborhood cafes beautifully designed interiors that wrap you in the welcoming aroma of freshly brewed coffee, comfortable lounge areas to work and relax, and chef-prepared meals to snack on throughout the day while bringing together mindful people, brands and goods to create a community of discovery and joy.
Our e-commerce experience highlighted by our swift app and online store is powered by our proprietary inventory and operational technology to deliver a new kind of convenience that brings the store to your door in under an hour.
Since launching our native app in 2013, we now operate a robust e-commerce business and have opened 16 retail stores in Chicago, DC and Dallas, and are rapidly scaling to take this first-of-its-kind omnichannel brand nationwide.About Role
Foxtrot is seeking an Assistant Merchandising Manager to support the beer, wine and spirit categories. This role will report into the Director of Adult Beverage and will be responsible for assisting the day-to-day management of the adult beverage program, including product on-boarding, visual merchandising, sales reporting, analytics and some inventory planning. Responsibilities:
- Supports the P/L of the adult beverage category - sales, margin, inventory turn, sales forecasting and in season reactions/strategies to course-correct business trends
- Conduct in-depth pricing and promotional analysis at the SKU level by region
- Produce weekly sales reports with actionable insights
- Set up and manage all SKU level data within Foxtrot’s internal system including maintaining UPC integrity for store level needs, managing pricing updates from vendors, ensuring all products have the necessary information to be added to the system (copy, photos, pricing, etc.)
- Create store team resources including planograms, other visual merchandising guides, reference guides for on-premise menus, product activations, samplings and other incentives
- Assist with general merchandising needs such as inventory tracking, completing paperwork to support new store openings, and on-going item maintenanceWork closely with cross-functional teams to execute marketing and merchandising initiatives
- 2+ years of experience in merchandisingProficient with microsoft office and adobe
- Strong communication skills, including an ability to engage well with store team members and cross functional partners
- Ability to thrive within a fast paced, growing organization
- Strong organizational skills and a detail oriented mindset
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
And we couldn’t round this out without mentioning some of the perks of working here, right? Beyond the monthly store credit and all the coffee you could drink, you’ll also enjoy our comprehensive (and growing) benefits program, paid time off, and an employee discount at our shops. ** program amp; eligibility rules do apply