Bond Vet is building the next generation of veterinary clinics from the ground up and we’re looking for a Corporate Office Manager to join our team.
We’re focused on urgent care, so we’re there for pets when they need us most. Our clinics are designed with pets and people in mind they’re warm, friendly, and highly sniffable. We balance this design with a strong focus on technology, all built in-house, which means we can easily innovate our systems to improve the veterinary team, pet, and client experience.
Our Headquarters hosts the teams who support the magic that happens in our clinics. Our Corporate Office Manager unites these various teams and ensures the Headquarters is running smoothly. You will use your organizational savvy and detail oriented nature to make sure folks have the tools and space they need for their work. You enjoy putting together a space that is as functional as it is cozy, being a host for candidates and visitors, and creating a home away from home for our (sometimes furry) coworkers.What You'll Do:
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace for 2 floors in our Headquarters location
- Manage conference room bookings
- Greet candidates and other visitors
- Receive and return mail amp; packages
- Keep the kitchen stocked with fresh snacks and beverages
- Manage our swag inventory and put together welcome bags for new employees
- Activate keycards for new team members.
- Communicate with vendors (cleaning team, parcel services, etc) as needed
- Other office duties as needed
- Previous experience in an administrative or office management role
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High comfort level interacting with diverse groups of people amp; teams and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work full time (40/hrs a week) in office
Our Values:We’re obsessed with pets.
- Support for your physical and mental wellness: 100% covered health insurance, low cost dental amp; vision, free memberships to One Medical, KindBody, Teladoc and Talkspace
- Time for you and loved ones: great PTO, fully paid parental leave, discounted Bond Vet services for pets
- Dedication to your financial future: competitive pay, 401k match, commuter benefits
- A place to grow: culture that is centered in learning and development, career pathing, mentorships, empowerment and trust
The love we feel for animals drives us to do our best. We work with initiative, positivity and warmth to bridge the gap between human and pet, focusing on wellness to keep a better, stronger bond.We work as a team.
We’re knowledgeable, friendly, and passionate about a better veterinary experience. We jump at the opportunity to help one another and seek out opportunities to team up on tasks. We’re all in this together our team, pet owners, and the animal and our success as a team hinges on all of us doing our best.We communicate clearly.
We speak up, we do what we say, and we’re transparent and honest. We value clear, simple communication.We work happy.
We bring a happy, positive attitude to work because it impacts the energy in the office.We’re empowered.
We’re building a new kind of vet experience, and every team member is empowered to try new things and own their decision-making.We’re looking for people who are not just team players, but also leaders. If you’ve made it this far, you’re probably looking for something different than what’s already out there. So were we let’s meet. Dr. Zay, Mo, Lukas, and the whole Bond Vet team
Bond Vet provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.